Erna Aagaard Evans
My consulting room in the West end of Folkestone is in a quiet location near Sandgate and close to the Leas. I offer a secure and confidential setting in which to think together with you about whatever issues may be troubling you - for example: anxiety, depression, repeating patterns of behaviour, relationship difficulties, loss, long term emotional problems, or a lack of fulfilment or meaning in your life.
I have experience in private practice and in the NHS, working with individuals from very diverse backgrounds with a wide range of issues. I am registered with The UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and accredited with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP (Accred).
I offer both short to medium-term counselling and long-term psychoanalytic psychotherapy. This means that we will be able to work face-to-face with the additional option of working more intensively using the psychoanalytic couch.
However we decide to work, the therapy process requires a commitment to weekly sessions and we would agree a regular time to meet on the same day each week.
Master of Clinical Science in Psychotherapy, University of Kent.
Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy Studies, University of Kent.
HE Diploma in Integrative Counselling, University of Kent.
- Registered member of The UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP (Accred.)
- UKRCP Registered Independent Counsellor
- Member of the Association of Independent Practitioners (BACP AIP)
- Registered with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy. Individual membership of the Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis. (CPJA)
- You can find me listed on the UKCP Find a Therapist Register and BACP ‘It’s Good to Talk website'
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01303 253314