Erna Aagaard Evans
My consulting room in the West end of Folkestone is in a quiet location near Sandgate and close to the Leas. I offer a secure and confidential setting in which to think together with you about whatever issues may be troubling you - for example: anxiety, depression, repeating patterns of behaviour, relationship difficulties, loss, long term emotional problems, or a lack of fulfilment or meaning in your life.
I have experience in private practice and in the NHS, working with individuals from very diverse backgrounds with a wide range of issues. I am registered with The UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and fully accredited with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP (Accred).
The therapy process requires a commitment over time from you and your therapist. You will be offered the same time and day for on-going sessions each week. I offer medium to long-term counselling and specialise in depth psychotherapy. This means that we will be able to begin working face-to-face and explore the additional option of progressing on to working more deeply, up to 5 sessions a week, using the psychoanalytic couch.
Master of Clinical Science in Psychotherapy, University of Kent.
Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy Studies, University of Kent.
HE Diploma in Integrative Counselling, University of Kent.
- Registered member of The UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Individual membership of the Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis. (CPJA)
- Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP (Accred.)
- UKRCP Registered Independent Counsellor
- Member of the Association of Independent Practitioners (BACP AIP)
- You can find me listed on the UKCP Find a Therapist Register and BACP ‘It’s Good to Talk website'
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01303 253314